Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals and what you would rather do.

So here's a little blog post to kick start my morning. On the agenda is studying, and after this I'm actually going to pull myself up by my to-be-put-on-socks and go to the over crowded library where I will undoubtedly be annoyed by the people there and be unable to find somewhere to sit. Happy Finals Week!  Huzzah!

So the studying will be reviewing, learning, and memorizing close to 80 slides so that I'm tested on 5-10 of them (depending on how you define 'test'-identification, comparison, mystery.  The joys of an art history major).  Thus far I have survived my SinCity final, my Gaga final, my dreams-of-Moua final (I wasn't asked my favorite questions about Moua though, so that was a bust.) and my Digipho final.

What you ask? Final in Digital Photography?  How absurd? Was that class really hard or something?

No. In fact, that was probably the most asinine two hours of any exam I could have experienced. As many of you know, and know all too well from maybe your own experience, public speaking is an art. An art that some people never truly manage to grasp.  And quite frankly, I would rather not listen to them try on a Wednesday night. Regardless, I managed to survive, with only a few restrained-in-the-nick-of-time smart ass comments. The point is that it's over now, I took some pretty pictures, and that's about it.

So with that, I am going to recommend to you that you go find your own personal major's meme and enjoy the inside jokes that it brings. And in honor of my art history fiesta today, have some Art History Major Cat.
http://fyeaharthistorymajorcat.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment