Sunday, September 30, 2012

There was that thing in Kansas

Oh, hello there blog I've had for over a year that I occasionally ignore in favor of attempting to learn something/get enough sleep to not look like a deranged hungry zombie. That being said it's approaching 1 am on our way back from the first tournament of the year in Hutchinson Kansas. Sorry if three days and about 24 hours of driving total doesn't seem like oodles of fun, you really haven't lived yet. I freaking love those 5am alarms that just get you moving before the rest of the world. The down side is that I have to go to class in the morning, and I'm still in tournament hair. Dear Shakespeare class, sorry about it. I'll be there but I don't plan on being pretty. Deal with it. But the music is bumping, Karin is sleep talking, ad everyone else is just regular sleeping. Pretty normal all things considered I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment