Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hey look over there!

So I know it's been 3 days since you've last read anything remotely exciting, but I'm going to have to keep you waiting another one.

First, I'm so super sorry, I promise there are tons of adventures to be told (literally, so many). And there are even some good pictures. I'll talk about food, and friends, and the stunning city of Venice, and things I bought (only in vague terms. Some of them will be surprises!) and why I am living the dream.

But until I craft the time to actually type out my adventures moment by moment, you are going to have to put up with me doing homework and preping for a presentation I have to do in Florence this coming weekend. (The month of November has hit, and it's going to fly.)

I love you all, I promise there are excellent stories-I was adventurous this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment