Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dawn in a Van

I think it says a lot about your dedication to an activity when you voluntarily set your alarm for 4:30. Yes, am. This also means that it's another one I those watch-the-sunrise tournaments. And I don't know if you've had the opportunity to be awake enough to watch the sunrise, especially if you're with some of your favorite people, but it's one of the most glorious of experiences. It is now 6:30 and I've been up for 2 hours and for a Saturday that means it's going to be a good one. Another sign that signals that you are going to South Dakota is that you either actually see a sign that points the direction of a taxidermy studio, or you imagine it. Both ways make it pretty true. Woof.

So to the soundtrack of Beyonce, I think I might catch a few winks, which may or may not happen considering I had about two cups of black coffee in the few hours I've been awake. Good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment