It's a blog off!!!!!!!! You should read that in the tone of "ready to ruuummmmmmmble!!!" you should probably reread that in the correct form. Michelle and I are finally back on track with our blog offs. Be prepared.
This week on blog off: 12 things in 2012.
These can be everything and anything. On your mark, get set, GO.
12) 21 hour bus ride to Texas in January as a first tournament back.
11) Bringing State back to the hill. In more ways than one.
10) Learning uncomfortable things about people you've known for an eternity.
9) Learning to love them anyway.
8) Big trophies, big dreams. AFA/NFA
7) Driving alone through Iowa, not enough dance music.
6) Wrangling sheets onto a semi-lofted bed=life lesson. Some things are better tackled in pairs.
5) Managing the fact that not everyone operates on the same time scale. And only occasionally is that ok.
4) Sometimes after signing an email, introducing yourself, and wearing a name tag that has your first and last name, people will still not understand that the "k" in your email kabele stands for your first name.
3) The drive back from the airport gets longer the stranger the strangers are. (see #4)
2) America celebrated in cheese and apples is best done on a porch.
1) Official title: cat whisperer.
0) Mayans said so.
So that's that. I'm a fan of these list things.