Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things to do on a Sunday

This is how I spend my day: reading for Gaga, Philosophy 101 (still no catchy nickname? Lamesauce), and most of my Italian High Renaissance class.  If this doesn't sound like the perfect Sunday, then you need to invest in a sundae and call it quits.  None the less, the farthest I traveled today was from my bed to the couch. I literally also had the time to measure which was farther, my bed to the couch, or my bed to kitchen sink. Couch wins.

So after learning a lot more about geometric pottery, whether it really exists out side of my mind, and that Leonardo da Vinci wrote backwards AND devised wings made out of lizard scales so that other lizards could look like dragons, I decided that I was just going to pretend like I had been way more productive than I had been and laugh about it later.

Speaking of laughter, this is a wonderful little video that was recommended to me (after sharing Double Dream Hands) by none other than Michelle. It is a sure-fire way to make your day a little bit brighter, I know the combination of Double Dream Hands and Laughing Yoga is the right way to end any and all weekends.

Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXgdSOxaCGI

No comments:

Post a Comment