Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lake House-Fun House (or why is your foot on the ceiling)

Now blogging from a new and "improved" location! I am currently at the Lake of the Ozarks in these strange little octagonal cabins. How nice!  Maybe I'll give a thorough description of how there are mirrors everywhere, and all of the walls are windows. Oh wait. That is basically the descriptions. But that's true. The mirrors and the window outer wall thing. That's most of it.

And now I'm working on new knitting projects, reading new books, watching new movies, and living all of the dreams. The rents are enjoying Modern Family, and being about as productive as myself. In other words, "very." I will say that there are a few things missing here: Oreo, Minnie, and Tonks... But there's something about driving for several hours with unhappy cats that seems unappealing. Strange.

I'm sorry there is less to report. I have survived all of the games of the hunger so far. I mean, I don't even know who the other tributes are... I'm an only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment