Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Survived Another Iowan Drive

As summer has arrived, there are some things that are bound to happen, and I thought I would write them here to hold myself accountable, and so you can know about this.

1) I am going to attempt to blog every day this summer. You'd better hope that I come up with something extravagant to do this summer amidst all of the regular things that I occasionally do.

2) Those of you who where part of the Letter Leader Board last summer, it's your lucky day! The LLB is happening again, and I can't wait!  So facebook me your address and I'll send you the first letter, but it's up to you to continue the trend. I promise to write back, but so do you.  Sound like a plan? Good, I'm glad you are all on board. So message or text me your addresses and I'll get to penning some witty letters.

3) This summer will be so much fun. Mariecus and Ava, it's gonna be a blast.

4) Amanda S is determined to find the hidden treasures of this blog. Good luck.

5) Best things about summer so far: Cats, hammock, books, skype, and the fact that I can sleep for days.

Magnificent. I shall keep the the most updated about my adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment