Friday, June 22, 2012

ALL the letters!!!!

Oh heavens be. After a 12 work day and coming back to the apartment full of friendly faces, I'm just about ready to hit the hay. So for this post, I would like to give a little update on the letter leader board.

As a side note, there have been some considerable delays in receiving letters on my end. My first week on campus, I received a package from home, and a letter from grandma, but I found out about a week and a half later that good old GAC decided to start forwarding my mail to Missouri instead of just letting me get my mail conveniently on campus. What a waste of stamps. Mom ended up collecting all of my received letters and sending them to me. So, here is the list of those currently leading:

Michelle
Hannah
Joe

All of whom are entered in the competition. And the other things I got in the mail today.

Mom
Grandma
Andrea
Ashley
Lily
Kate S

The letter competition is still open, but now you've got ground to make up. Get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment