Monday, October 31, 2011

Digital Interface

This will be short.
Because I'm kind of short.


Highlights of my day included the grand total of 4 hours and 45 minutes I spent on Skype. I'm not sure who came up with this, but whoever you are, you're wonderful.

The first hour or so was with the lovely Claire. And although she is currently feeling ill, she has her ice cream, so all is well. The worse thing is that I miss her desperately, the best thing is that I get to go see her this month!  Huzzah!

Much later in the day, after dealing with a faulty airline booking server error thing, (Paris: CHECK). Then i had the stunning opportunity to Skype coach the team from afar. And that's the kind of 3 hour and 45 minute thing that just makes a girl feel better about being so far away. Looking good guys. Just all kinds of wonderful people performing, and saying hi, and eating Chinese food.  It's a good life.

And now I'm going to get ready for class. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment